Saturday May 20th, 2023
Anita Dee #2 | 3 Level Indoor Outdoor Yacht
200 Breakwater Access in Chicago at the Dusable Harbor
Boarding Time 6:45PM | CRUISE Time 7:30 Till 11:00pm
| Final Sales Rains or Shines | No Refunds | Arrival 6:45pm | If you arrive after 7:30 your admission can't be guarantee
Enjoy! Chicago's #1 LATIN CRUISE ft music from todays hottest Latin artist
OUTDOOR DECK: REGGAETON by DJ ECKO ( IG @DjEckoDale )
MIDEL & BOTTOM DECK: BACHATA | MERENGUE | CUMBIA & SALSA! YOU WILL BE Dancing on Lake Michigan! by Guest DJs
Heated Indoor Dance Floors!
While onboard, be sure to check out our Fully Stocked Cash Bar!
There are 3 floors including one outdoor deck for dancing!
Our dance floors are fully heated but we are still rocking open-air!
Your Cruise Experience Includes:
* Scenic 3 1/2 hour cruise of the Lake Michigan
* Captivating views of the Chicago skyline including the Navy Pier, The Gold Coast and Much More!
* Waitress Service Available ; Order Drinks directly to your table.
* VIP Bottle Service & Sections Available – Text 773.567.3034
* Open-Air deck and a climate-controlled cabins;
* 3 levels of music (Outdoor Floor of Music ; Two Indoor Floors of Music)
* Live DJs playing 100% Latin Music
* Rain? No problem, there are two large indoor dance floors and indoor sitting areas!
* Great for Birthday Celebrations / bachelorette / bachelor / anniversary / graduations & more (Balloons & Cakes permitted – no other outside food allowed)
* VIP Ticket Includes Express Line Entry
* Parking Available around the area In Lots $$ (Please Google Best Options in The Area Before Heading Out) Navy Pier Parking is Always a Option But there are other Lots in the Area As Well (Please Note Boarding is not at Navy Pier its at the Dusable Harbor 200 Breakwater access in Chicago!!
DuSable Harbor- Docked on the South side of the Chicago River at Lake Shore Drive. 200 N Breakwater Access Chicago, IL 60601
**NO AVAILABLE PARKING AT DUSABLE HARBOR-There are paid parking lot options listed at the bottom of this page.
• If getting dropped off, input destination address 111 N Lakeshore Drive 60601, DuSable Harbor, or
Columbia Yacht Club.
• Lower Randolph Street, east to the lakefront. Drop off at DuSable Harbor cul-du-sac
• Walk down to the lake front path and turn left/walk north along the lakefront.
• Our yachts will be straight ahead, at the end of the lakefront path where it ends at the Chicago River.
From the Loop
• If walking from the loop, take any stairway down to the Riverwalk on the south side of the Chicago River.
• Walk east toward the lake (From Michigan Ave. Bridge- 10 min walk)
• The south side of the Riverwalk ends at our boats just east of the Lake Shore Drive Bridge
From the Navy Pier
• Walk west on Illinois to Lower Lake Shore Drive, the first street on your left.
• Cross Lower Lake Shore Drive to the west side of the street and turn left.
• Once you cross over the Chicago River, look for the staircase on your right to walk down to Riverwalk
• Turn left to go through tunnel on Riverwalk
• Once you exit tunnel, you’ll see both yachts to your left on the River.
From Millennium Park
• Head east on Monroe and cross over to the east side of Lake Shore Drive.
• Turn left or walk north on the lakefront path.
• Once you pass Columbia Yacht Club, keep walking north for 4-5 mins- Path ends at Chicago River and
Driving (Parking Options in The Area):
There is no available parking at DuSable Harbor. Because of this, we recommend getting dropped off, taking
public transportation, or walking. If driving, allow ample time for travel and parking prior to the event!
Parking options in the area, along with links to their location, are listed, below:
Field Harbor Parking Garage – 165 N Field Blvd. Chicago, IL 60601 -
Millennium Lakeside Garage – 5 S. Columbus -
SP+ Parking – 400 E. Randolph St., Chicago, IL 60601 -
Navy Pier Parking East Garage - 840E E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611 -
303 East Wacker Garage – 303 E Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL 60601 -